Friday, December 10, 2010

Is If Normal Flu Symptoms After Quit Smoking

I'm not good at waiting.

Nell ' waiting I had the space to build huge scaffolding of meaning and ten minutes after her collapse, by my own hand. Then take them back from anywhere, to tighten things up a few inches to make the thought of more solid construction; see it collapse again .
I heard tragedy of waiting to arrive from afar, by a phone call from an email from a hospital, a night of sex. I chose the disk from my arsenal of music urging the anguish, the to dissolve. In the meantime I've always done
dreams clear of times that I never have known, nor cross, and the dream was the best time spent awake and once the pain had increased tenfold.
I do not know do not want to wait and , waiting for the monsters take shape and magnify, eat to grow and devour the hours. Wait, not knowing has always been the biggest failure of my life.
not feel curiosity in doubt nor charm in hope, I was Hercules, I would not stop at the junction.
[V. Parrella ° ° White space ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment